Monday, January 10, 2005

The Incredibles

THE INCREDIBLES (2004) - Jan. 10, 2005 (Second Viewing)
I love this movie. I love it! I love everything about it. I love the animation, and how good everything looks. I love the acting, and the emotions all of the characters convey, the subtle facial gestures and everything else. I love how well developed all the characters are -- most dramas don't have characters this good, let alone action movies. I love all the performances -- Craig T. Nelson and Holly Hunter couldn't possibly be better in their roles. I love how funny the movie is, how exciting it is, how touching it is. I love the direction, and the writing. I love the score. I love every second of this movie. It's easily Pixar's best movie and probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. ****

No comments: